Welcome to 'What is it?' the interpretative blog challenge! You see an image I post and you tell me what you think you see or what it represents, beyond the literal!
This week, my lovely blog friend Kelly has provided the image for consideration. It is a beautiful cloud.
Kelly asked me what I saw in this clouds ape and I said I'd share it in a post.
So, it's now your turn. Leave a comment saying what you think you see in this cloud beyond the literal. I'll also share what I think and then I'll ask Kelly to reveal what she saw it as when she spotted this cloud!
Do join in and leave your suggestion. Specific or vague, man or beast, man made or natural, all suggestions welcomed!
Do leave a comment telling me what you see. I LOVE to read everyone's interpretations!
What about last time?
Last time, for What is it? I asked you to say what you thought this piece of art was depicting and then I'd reveal what the real title for it is, rather than my usual of telling you what I saw something as.
This piece was entitled "Dancer" so I am guessing the work was supposed to perhaps look like a ballet dance or some sort of contemporary dancer. I personally saw it as some angelic being!
What did my lovely commenters and participants see it as?
6 comments:
I LOVE all the interpretations of this. Perhaps more than I actually like the original title!
Thank your for the fun!
Now, do have a look at what you think this week's one represents!
xx
ddsdsds





Grandma stretching after a long evening of knitting
ReplyDeleteI think it is someone reaching up for help, or maybe to help someone
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been incredibly busy!
ReplyDeleteThe sculpture looks like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon.
I think it's a stretching kitty. Perhaps a mummified kitty, at that!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a horse knitting while a giant cuddles it from the side 🤣 (I'm guessing nowhere close to what it's actually meant to represent!)
ReplyDeleteTo me the sculpture looks like a human being carrying something....two longs objects I cannot identify perhaps tools of some kind.