Wednesday, July 08, 2026

Holkham Beach Art

 I mentioned enjoying making art out of objects found on a beach which I then leave for other people to hopefully find and delight in.

The other day, we visited Holkham beach and I used cockle shells and Razor clam shells to fashion a little tile for people to find. 





I think Razor Clam shells are beautiful. They have wonderful layers and a beautiful sheen. When you look at them, they are all really different colours. 

6 comments:

  1. I love Holkham Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beach art. Holkham is a lovely spot. Haven't been for maybe 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, and a delightful thing for others to find and maybe be inspired by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beach art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the way the colour of the shells changes when they are set horizontally or vertically.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)