Thursday, June 25, 2026

What is it? #85

Welcome back to 'What is it?' where we try to see something in an image, beyond the literal.
Have a look at the cloud below and see if you can see any particular image beyond a cloud and once you've done that, leave a comment for everyone else to see which will then be shared in the next post! I love seeing everyone's ideas for these!


 


What about last time?

I saw this as a sort of mystical siren with the body of a cyclone or perhaps in a blaze of fire and the head of an eagle, angrily shouting to the right!

The participants this week were varied but I love them and see them all- better than mine!

4 comments:

  1. It's an elephant's trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 am

    It's a leg wearing a stripey stocking. To the left you can just see the top of the other leg and at the top the very bottom of a dress or skirt - it's obviously a giant stepping over something.

    Shame I missed the last one - so many said frog but I see a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was me by the way. Not sure why I'm anonymous!

      Delete
  3. It's Father Christmas' leg as he steps into or out of his sleigh.


Do let me know what you see!
Hope everyone is ok in the scorching-hot heat.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can see a monkey scratching its head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually something jumps righty out at me, but I'm struggling this time. It's between a pirate ship and big foot! (I know, two entirely different things!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a baby chick sitting in a big nest.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)