Thursday, May 07, 2026

What is it? #84

 What is it?

Welcome back to my regular series where I invite you to stare at a picture of a cloud or another object which seems to resemble something or someone else other than the obvious.  I absolutely love the comments on this series so do have a go! 

This week's photo is another cloud. 

What does it remind you of? What do you see other than a cloud?

What about last time?


C was drinking his Singha beer in the Thai restaurant and I couldn't help but see a Frog face it in

 Namely, Sad Frog's face! (see my Summer 2024 post for who Sad Frog is) 

What about my lovely participants? 


sdsds

10 comments:

  1. I see my favorite frog - Kermit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think it looks Iike the head of a Chinese Lion Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a frog x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a frog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also see a frog! A happy frog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh i think I'm the outlier πŸ˜‚. Everyone else saw a frog and I saw a monster face!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. There's always one isn't there?!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love every answer! Variety is nice as well as concordance!

      Delete
  7. The beer says: 30! I am the only one seeing a number though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To me it looks like multiple heart prints (inside the bubbles/foam, and also foam bubbles themselves)

    ReplyDelete

There was definitely a lot of frog agreement but also Dragon, 30 and hearts as well as a scary face!! Loved everyone's responses!

Do join in if you can!

Xx

4 comments:

  1. It's an elephant's trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 am

    It's a leg wearing a stripey stocking. To the left you can just see the top of the other leg and at the top the very bottom of a dress or skirt - it's obviously a giant stepping over something.

    Shame I missed the last one - so many said frog but I see a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was me by the way. Not sure why I'm anonymous!

      Delete
  3. It's Father Christmas' leg as he steps into or out of his sleigh.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)