Sunday, October 11, 2026

Tim and the Hidden people

 When I have read with children at school, the reading scheme has a couple of series. There's Biff and Chip and the Magic Key, there's Project X: Alien Adventures and possibly another. They are OK but I remember my own reading schemes at school as more exciting. I went on a bit of a dig on the Internet to see if I could find out who the author was. The series I read which searched for, I adored! They were about Tim and the Hidden People. There was magic and all sorts of adventures. Tim meets two cats called Tobias and his son Sebastian. 

In my search, I have discovered you can read them all here:

https://www.thereadinghut.com/read-tim-and-the-hidden-people-series-a


I'm so excited to find that you can actually read them! I read the first few and they are so well written, with lovely illustrations!

Do go and have a look! 

Xx

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)