Hello there!
Today's TARDIS Tuesday has featured 3 times here. IN 2020, 2019 and 2018. It's had a 4 year hiatus so it was nice to welcome it back last week. I think this is a nice, smart, work look.
It was worn by Clara Oswald, my favourite Who character, back in an episode called The Woman Who lived. Sadly, it gets very little screen time which is a great shame as it's so cute!
| http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-10-24/the-woman-who-lived/ |
The final item which is different is that I had the screen accurate (but a low heeled version) shoes this time which I have worn before for a different Clara cosplay that features them too! They're pretty smart and I like them a lot! I am glad I wore this look last week as it would have been way too warm for the weather we have had this week or so!
Did anyone watch the two new Doctor Who episodes?
Spoilers coming if you didn't so look away or stop reading if you don't want to know. I enjoyed them but I have to say, musically, the denouement of the Devil's Chord episode was rather disappointing. Maestro said you had to be a genius to work out the chord that was needed to vanquish them.
Well, let me tell you, that a C major chord is the most basic harmony you can play and my year 5 children could have guessed that, so that was a really disappointing, easy chord to have picked. They could have chosen a really interesting crunchy chord, something Wagnerian. In addition, when the piano teacher at the start played the Tritone, well, composers and players had used that chord before that lots in music so it wasn't really a lost chord. It was a well-known chord. But it was a fun episode and had some really cool moments!
I love this outfit - in fact I could almost recreate it from my own wardrobe (apart from that necklace) Very crisp and efficient. I'd happy wear that anytime - except possibly in this weather, not thick black tights! BTW, have you discovered Snag tights? They are definitely consistently the best fit of any tights I've ever had (and I've been wearing tights for over half a century)
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks so good on you, Kezzie! I'm loving the necklace.
ReplyDeleteA friend of a vintage trader friend knitted Dr Who's short sleeved jumper, that's my claim to fame. I didn't watch it but Ncuti Gatwa is gorgeous looking chap especially in that pinstripe suit and the Afro. xxx
Do you have a name for who knitted it please or which pattern they used? The Who world would love to find out!x
DeleteHi Vix! That's very cool! Is it Ncuti Gatwa's knitted short sleeved stripy sweater? Do you know which pattern he used for it, if so?x
DeleteYes, it's the short sleeved sweater. He's a costume designer I believe so all his patterns are his own...clever chap! xxx
DeleteThat's a lovely look on you, Kezzie! The shoes are gorgeous, and the eagle necklace is absolutely fantastic! And I totally get that you were disappointed about the chord! I'm sure you weren't the only musician who was. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty outfit. I love the sweater and the skirt...Plus, the shoes are adorable.
ReplyDelete